"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Holly Jolly Christmas Tag: Get To Know Me




1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Christmas Every Day!!

2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
Oh I'm on the nice list for sure.

3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
I don't think I have a super embarrassing one, at least not one I could easily show you all.

4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes. Every year lol.

5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
I've never been Black Friday shopping but I don't always wait until the last minute.

6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?The Santa Claus and i'd be Bernards wife.

7. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
Well at my parents we put it up the day after Thanksgiving and we all decorate it. This year it was my mom, dad, brother, his gf, best friend/brother, and my son and I.

8. Is your tree real or fake?
Fake.

9. Peek at gifts or be surprised?
Surprised of course!

10. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone, who would it be?
Aaron Rodgers!

11. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Every year we make sugar cookies but all the special recipes are things my mom makes and we just enjoy ;)

12. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
Oh I fail bad haha.

13. Have you ever gone caroling?
Not that I remember.

14. What tops your tree? A star. 15. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them? I've made goals and some I do in fact stick to!



No comments:

Post a Comment