"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: November 21, 2017




Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For:

10. A Bend in The Road by Nicholas Sparks
-This is the very first Nicholas Sparks book I ever read and it started a serious love affair for me. I couldn't stop reading him and to this day he is one of my favorites.

9. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
-I remember renting this book from the library and bringing it to work with me when I was like 21. I was working at a gift shop and when we didn't have customers I was allowed to read. I brought this one with me and was completely lost in it from the moment I opened it. It made me so darn happy inside.

8. That Time I Joined The Circus by J.J. Howard
-I'm thankful for this book because not only is it super duper good it's also the very first book I ever received from and author.

7. Rule by Jay Crownover
-I LOVE the Marked Men series. L.O.V.E. it. This was one of the first books I ever bought on my kindle and I was simply obsessed.

6. The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington
-This book is the reason I started my blog. I know I've shared the story before but in case you don't know it I'll give you the short version. I read The Kiss Off and reviewed it on Goodreads. Sarah Billington commented on my review and I fan girled for like ever. After I settled down for 5 minutes I decided right then to create A Book Lovers Playlist.

5. Literally every book I've read by Abbi Glines
-I love her so much guys.

4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
-My brother was going through chemo when we decided to read Perks together and it changed us both. We went to see the movie right after and I remember crying so much in it that afterwards my brother couldn't stop laughing at me - even though he cried too. When we were walking out and he was laughing I felt infinite. I felt so grateful for my brother and because of that I will always appreciate and be thankful for Perks.

3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
-When I read It Ends With Us I cried and cried. I needed this book and I didn't know it. I was going through a lot at the time and it got me. I will always be thankful for this one.

2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
-The Twilight Saga is the first series I ever remember loving with all of me. It was a huge part of my teenage life and I'm so thankful that I still own all of them. Multiple copies. The white editions. Box set. Oh yes.

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
-I'm fairly sure I don't need to tell you why I'm grateful for this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment