"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

New Series!!


Good afternoon friends, I hope you're all having a fantastic Tuesday. Today I want to talk to you all about a new series that I'm going to be doing on my blog called Ex's and OMG's.
Some of you may remember my friend Heather who shared her DUFF story with us back in June. If you haven't checked it out you can read it by clicking HERE.
Heather is a book lover like me and we thought it would be fun to start a book club. So the plan is to pick a book in the beginning of the month, take the month to read it and then discuss it at the end of the month. My gosh that's the most I've ever used month in one sentence. Anyway it should be a lot of fun and it's something I'm really looking forward to.
Now here's the part i'm sure you'll all eat up. Heather is married to my ex fiance. Wowzers how on earth did we become friends right? Because Heather is great and reached out to me last year. I realized what a sweet girl she is and it was impossible to not become friends. We know that a lot of people think were nutballs for being friends and even though it may be uncoventional I couldn't be more grateful. So because of our past we came up with our series Ex's and OMG's. Ex's is pretty self explanatory now and OMG's because books make us use that phrase a lot. I mean hot guy in book? OMG. Book sucks? OMG. I have to wait a year for the second book? O.M.G.
Our first review will be up this Thursday so I hope you all check it out and let us know what you think.
Have a great day book lovers!!

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome you guys came up with this. Much better than being bitter and clinging to old pasts.

    ReplyDelete