"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Book Blogger Test Tag



1. What are your top three book pet peeves?
Cover changes, love triangles, dog eared pages. That hurts me.

2. Describe your perfect reading spot?

I like sitting on the end of my couch with the book on the arm. It just feels so nice and comfy :)

3. Tell us three book confessions?
I have an addiction to buying Nicholas Sparks books, I don't organize my bookshelf like most people, I like to read most before I go to bed.

4. When was the last time you cried at a book?
I think it was It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover. Actually wait no I did cry in November 9 too.

5. How many books are on your bedside table?
On top? 3. Underneath...like 6.

6. What is your favorite snack to read while eating?
Apples.

7. Name three books you'd recommend to everyone.
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover, annnnnd Dangerous Lies by Becca Fitzpatrick.

8. Write how much books mean to you in 3 words.
I love them.

9. What's your biggest reading secret?
I don't think I really have a reading secret, i'm pretty open with you guys.

I tag: Mornings & Epilogues and Just Another Bookish Blog

2 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for the tag Kayleigh! I was reading it and thinking of doing it before I saw you tagged me, haha! Awesome! I'll get to it probably this weekend!! :D

    Caroline @ Just Another Bookish Blog

    ReplyDelete