"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten Tueday: December 22, 2015

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year

10. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

I believe it was BethJune327 who first talked about this book on YouTube and made me want to read it. I have never been able to find it in a store though so I'm going to have to ask Santa to work his magic and leave it under my tree.

9. Binge by Tyler Oakley
I'm going to be honest with you, I think I've watched maybe one Tyler Oakley video but for some reason I really want to read his book. I have seen him in some other videos and doing some interviews and things and he seems like a really cool person.

8. Wildflower by Drew Barrymore
I've never been a big fan of autobiographies or biographies but for some reason this year I'd like a couple. Drew is one of my favorite actresses and I saw her talk about this book on Ellen and it sounds really good.

7. Scarlett by Marissa Meyer
I read Cinder a while back and I never got around to continuing with the series. Now that the final book is out I really should finish it.

6. In Real Life: Love, Lies & Identity in the Digital Age by Nev Schulman
I adore the show Catfish and Nev is my love so I have to have this book.

5. In Real Life: My Journey to a Pixelated World by Joey Graceffa
I know I know, another YouTuber? Really Kayleigh? Here's the thing, Joey is one of my favorite people to watch on YouTube and as soon as he announced that he had a book I wanted it. I haven't been able to find it anywhere until about a month ago but my darling mother told me I couldn't buy it because it was to close to Christmas. So please get me this book mom. I wuv you.

4. The One by Kiera Cass
I read the first two books in this series and the first two novella's and I'm in love with it. I would really love to pick up this book soon so of course I'd love to get it for Christmas.

3. Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire
I adore the Maddox brothers and have read all of Jamie's books about them except for this one and that bothers me. I need it.

2. Rush Too Far by Abbi Glines
Well surprise surprise, I want an Abbi Glines book. I have read every installment - including a novella - in the Rosemary Beach series EXCEPT for this book. So I need to. Yesterday.

1. November 9 by Colleen Hoover
This was by far my favorite read of 2015 but I unfortunately don't have a physical copy of it, SO I need one. Please Santa? Please?



2 comments:

  1. I still have to read Cinder. It's been on my TBR list for a while, but I keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was pretty good. I didn't freak out over it like a lot of people do but I liked it enough to continue with the series :)

      Delete