"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Fall Is In The Air Book Tag


Autumn:
A book with fall colors (oranges, yellows, reds)
Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines.

Pumpkin picking:
Favorite fictional food
Fictional food? Um, I don't think I've read anything that has food that's fictional.

Lost in a corn maze:
A book you got lost in (a really good book)
November 9th by Colleen Hoover!!

Birds fly south:
What book made you want to fly south (a bad book)
I've said this before and I'll say it again, I really didn't like Isla and The Happily Ever After.

Sweaters:
A book that makes you happy
Anna & The French Kiss always puts a smile on my face and the Shopaholic books by Sophie Kinsella make me happy also.

Ghost Story:
A scary/spooky book
I don't know that I've really read a book that scared me so I don't think I can answer this one.

Black cat:
Favorite fictional pet
I've never read Harry Potter - don't hate me - but his owl is cute.

Demons:
Favorite evil/villainous character
Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments series is my favorite bad dude.

Grim Reaper:
A character you want dead
Oh dear, that's a bit drastic don't you think? I hate a lot of characters but I don't think that there's any that I wish death upon. Sorry.

Halloween party:
What book character would you dress up as?
I want to go as Bella in the scene from New Moon where she wears the green dress and converse. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment