"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bookish Academy Tag

I was tagged to do this by Caroline at Just Another Bookish Blog She's awesome guys so you should definitely check out her blog!!

1. Best Actor - Best Male Protagonist
I'm sure none of you will be surprised when I say..Augustus Waters from TFIOS. He's my favorite, I can't help it.

2. Best Actress - Best Female Protagonist
Well shocker...I'm going to choose Hazel Grace Lancaster from TFIOS because she's simply wonderful.

3. Best Cinematography - Best Plot Twist
I have always been a huge fan of the end of Catching Fire because I was like whaaaat?!

4. Best Costume Design - Best Book Cover
I'm still kind of obsessed with the cover for Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Mattson. I love the girls eating ice cream and their sunglasses, it's super cute.

5. Best Supporting Actor & Actress - Best Male & Female Sidekick
Patrick from Perks of Being a Wallflower
Cora from Marked Men

6. Best Original Screenplay - Most Unique Plot/World
I think the world in The Mortal Instruments is pretty fantastic.

7. Best Adapted Screenplay - Best Book To Movie Adaptation
The Perks of Being a Wallflower is my favorite book to movie adaptation hands down. TFIOS is fantastic also.

8. Best Animated Feature - A Book That Would Work Well As An Animation
I haven't read it yet as I've previously mentioned but Harry Potter would probably be pretty cool as an animation.

9. Best Director - Best Author You Discovered For The First Time
Jay Crownover made me beyond happy when I read her for the first time. I first read her book back when she only had one and that was Rule. She's wonderful.

10. Best Visual Effect - Best Novella or Short Book
I know it came out forever ago but I really enjoyed The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer and I also loved A Beautiful Wedding by Jamie McGuire.

11. Best Picture - Best Standalone
Sorry guys...TFIOS.

2 comments:

  1. I get the impression you like The Fault in Our Stars or something? Nice answers!

    Ben @ http://bensawyerbookshelf@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes, it's my favorite book. I feel bad sometimes though when doing tags because I feel like that's the only book I ever talk about. I need to learn to spice things up! Thanks for checking out my post and taking the time to comment :)

      Delete