"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, June 18, 2015

The Extraordinary Means Tag

I saw Heather from Bookables on YouTube do this tag and it looked fun so I'm going to do it too.
Watch Heather's video by clicking
HERE
Or watch the original tag by clicking HERE

1. I would give up the internet for a month for a signed first edition of this book:
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I know I mention this book all of the time but I can't express how deeply my love for this book is.

2. I would give up pizza for a year if it meant I could sit next to this author on a long plane ride:
Oh gosh this is so hard!! There are so many authors that I would love to be able to sit next to and chat with but at the same time I think I'd fan girl and make myself look like a fool. I think that Sophie Kinsella and I would get along really well. I was a BETA reader for Sarah Billington a couple years ago and she's wonderful so I also would love to sit next to her. And of course Abbi Glines, John Green and Jay Crownover would be awesome!!

3. I would sit through a thousand hours of commercials if it would ensure that Hollywood made this book into a movie:
I'm sorry but there isn't any book that I want made into a movie that badly. You have no idea how much I hate commercials!!

4. I would never read a new book again if it meant I could live inside this book:
While I love all of my books and there are plenty of characters that I wish were real, there are no places that I'd want to live that bad. Reading is the best because you get to travel anywhere and meet new people, if I had to give up reading then I'd give up my adventure and I'm not willing to do that.

5. I would let my google search history be made public if it meant I could be best friends with this author:
This is just as hard as the second question because I just don't know. I think I'm going to go with Sarah Billington though because we get along well and she seems like the kind of person I'd like to hang out with.

6. I would donate everything I own to goodwill if it meant I could date this book character in real life:
Oh heck to the no. I'm not donating everything I own!! I love my stuff! I love my books and my cds and my clothes. This question gives me anxiety. I love my book boyfriends but I'm not donating all my stuff for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment