"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Book Courtship Tag

I saw JesseTheReader do this tag and it looked like fun so I decided to tag myself and participate :)

Phase 1 - Initial Attraction: A book that you bought because of the cover?
Well I didn't buy it but I did rent it from the library - Wither by Lauren DeStefano. That book is goooorgeous.

Phase 2 - First Impressions: A book that you got because of the summary?
I bought Rule by Jay Crownover because I read that it was about a guy with a lot of tattoos. That's really all I needed at the time and now it's one of my favorite books and I've read it 3 times.

Phase 3 - Sweet Talk: A book with great writing?
Fifty Shades of Grey. Haha. Just kidding.
Anything by John Green of course.

Phase 4 - First Date: A first book of a series which made you want to pick up the rest of the series?
Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines. I recently reread this book and now I'm rereading the whole series again. I'm so in love with the Rosemary Beach books it's crazy.

Phase 5 - Late Night Phone Calls: A book that kept you up all night?
I've been finishing the Bloodlines series and those books have kept me up really late. I also stayed up late to read Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin and Rome by Jay Crownover.

Phase 6 - Always on my mind: A book you could not stop thinking about?
After I read Twilight the first time I thought about it ALL THE TIME. I'm sure you understand.

Phase 7 - Getting Physical: A book which you love the way it feels?
There is a book that I have that feels so nice but of course I can't think of it at the moment. Go figure. It feels so soft and I just want to hold it to my face. :)

Phase 8 - Meeting the parents: A book which you would recomend to your family and friends?
I've recommended Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella MANY times to my friends and family. That was the first book I read by her and it was such a fun read. I think it's the perfect book to recommend.

Phase 9 - Thinking about the future: A book or series you know you will re read many times in the future?
I know I'll read The Fault in Our Stars many times and the Twilight saga.

Phase 10 - Share the love: Who do you tag?
Anyone who wants to do it of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment