"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, March 19, 2015

The Book Combo Tag

1. What two authors would you like to see put their writing skills together to write a book?
Sweet heavens if Jay Crownover and Abbi Glines wrote a book together I might break down and cry. That would be in-freaking-credible!!


2. What is your favorite author collaboration? Whether it be a short story collection or just a book that the authors worked together on.
I really enjoyed John Green and David Levithans, Will Grayson, Will Grayson.


3. If you could combine two stories and make them a book of their own, which would they be? & what would the reworked title be?
I feel like Beautiful Disaster and any of the Marked Men books would make an awesome book. So I suppose it would be referred to as the Beautiful Marked Men :)


4. What two characters from different books do you ship?
This is hard because most people I love already have a love interest and I don't want to mess with that...hmm...Mrs. Terwilliger from Bloodlines and Giles from Buffy :)


5. What two worlds from different stories would you like see come together to be one epic world?
The Mortal Instruments and the Bloodlines series would be pretty cool together I think.


6. What duology/trilogy/series would you have liked to see be combined in to one book?Even though it would be incredibly long I kind of want to say the Divergent trilogy. I wasn't a huge fan of the second book and I strongly disliked the third soooo it would've been more convenient if they were all smashed into one book.

No comments:

Post a Comment