"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Never Never by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher

We all know that I think the sun shines out Colleen Hoovers ass so obviously I was interested in this book. I have also only heard good things about Tarryn Fisher (even though I haven't read anything by here) so I basically had to pick up this book.

I have a bit of a love hate relationship with this book.

I loved the suspense I felt while reading this and I liked our main characters Charlie and Silas.

I know there is another book coming out in May so they obviously couldn't give us to many answers in this installment but I feel like I didn't get any. Like at all.

This book really did keep me guessing and I didn't want to stop reading it. It was a fun and addicting read and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a book that will keep you on your toes.

Basically (in case you've been under a rock and haven't read the synopsis) Charlie and Silas - our main characters - forget who they are. I'm talking everything about themselves. They don't know their families, their friends or the fact that they were in an on again off again relationship.

They end up figuring out that they were together and when they realize that neither of them remembers who they are shit hits the fan.

Not only do they not remember who they are there is also something seriously wrong. Silas has blood on his sheets and it soon becomes clear that something happened.

Together Charlie and Silas try and figure out not only who they are but they also try to uncover what happened to them.

As I said earlier pick up this book if you want to be kept on your toes...and you know...if you enjoy good books.

Buy Here:
Amazon
B&N

Listen to my playlist for Never Never on Spotify by clicking HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment