"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Taylor Swift Book Tag



1. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together: Pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.
Ha hands down the Divergent series. I loved Divergent, enjoyed Insurgent, and wanted to burn Allegiant.

2. Red: Pick a book with a RED cover.
I have the movie edition of Warm Bodies and that's primarily red, does that count?

3. The Best Day: Pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Are You There God, It's Me Margaret by Judy Blume. It was the first book I remember loving.

4. Love Story: Pick a book with forbidden love.
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins. I read this book a couple years ago and really liked it. Gist is girl falls in love with Amish boy and that's a no no when you yourself aren't amish.

5. I Knew You Were Trouble: Pick a book with a bad character you couldn’t help but love.
Aro in Twilight wasn't the worst bad guy but nonetheless was a bad guy and I still liked him. I couldn't help myself I just thought he was cool.

6. Innocent: (written b/c of Kanye West!) Pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.
The end of Allegiant by Veronica Roth was ruined for me. Thanks BookTuber for not saying beforehand that you were going to do spoilers. Curse you spoiler reviews.

7. Everything has Changed: Pick a character from a book who goes through extensive character development.
Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

8. You Belong With Me: Pick your most anticipated book release.
Rowdy by Jay Crownover! Rowdy is one of my favorite boys for the Marked Men and I cannot wait to hear his story.

9. Forever and Always: Pick your favourite book couple.
Augustus & Hazel forever.

10. Come Back, Be Here: Pick the book you would least like to lend out, for fear of missing it too much.
I would have to really really trust and love you to let you borrow The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. I don't think I'd like it to be away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment