"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, September 25, 2014

A to Z Book Tag

*Since this tag is extremely long I'm going to keep my answers as short as possible

A:
Author You've Read the Most Books From
Nicholas Sparks
B: Best sequel ever
Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
C: Currently reading
Isla & The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
D: Drink of choice while reading
Sprite, water, or hot chocolate
E: E-reader or physical book
Both. You can't make me choose. I won't do it.
F: Fictional character you probably would've dated in high school
St. Clair from Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
G: Glad you gave this book a chance
Existence by Abbi Glines
H: A hidden gem book
Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
I: Important moment in your reading life
When I received Twilight in the mail ;)
J: Just finished
Existence by Abbi Glines
K: Kinds of books you won't read
Historical Fiction
L: Longest book you've ever read
Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
M: Major book hangover because of
I don't know how to answer this
N: Number of bookcases you own
One medium sized one, 2 skinny tall ones and then I have books in totes right now and in my closet and above my window. Bad book lover.
O: One book you've read multiple times
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (I've read it 3 times...2 this year)
P: Preferred place to read
In my bed or in a comfy chair
Q: Quote that inspires you or gives you all the feels
-Fairytales are more than true, not because they tell you that dragons exist but because they tell you that dragons can be beaten.
-I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once
R: Reading regret
Allegiant
S: Series that you've started and needed to finish
Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
T: Three of your all time favorite books
-The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
-Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
-Rule by Jay Crownover
U: Unapologetic fan girl for
Any book in the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines or TFIOS by John Green
V: Very excited for this release
The Retribution of Mara Dyer GET HERE ALREADY
W: Worst bookish habit
Getting to attached to characters
X: X marks the spot pick the 27 book on your shelf
I'm not at home so I can't pick the 27th book on my shelf. I'm trying to picture my bookshelf and I think that the book that's closest to that number is The Douche Journals by Schmidt (New Girl hehe)
Y: Your latest book purchase
Leif by Abbi Glines which is a novella that goes along with her Existence series
Z: Zzz book that made you fall asleep
Any book that I read at night when it's to close to my bedtime ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment