"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, June 2, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Books That Should Be In Your Beach Bag
10. Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian
I giggled in this book. Straight up giggled. It made me smile like a fool and crush hard on Finn.

9. Amy & Rogers Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
This book had maps, playlists and pictures of places the characters see--honestly how cool is that?

8. A Midsummers Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
I'll be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of Kody Keplingers first book but I've since gotten on the Keplinger bandwagon. I really really enjoyed this book because it was witty and cute and makes for the perfect beach read.

7. This Is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith
Whenever I hear the song Here Comes The Sun by The Beatles I just smile and get all happy inside which is the same thing that happens to me when I see/think of this book. It was simply adorable and a must read.

6. The Kiss Off by Sarah Billington
Can I just say that I think Sarah Billington is one of the funniest authors around? This book made me laugh out loud and as soon as I finished it I wanted to read it again. If you're looking for a light read that will make you laugh so hard your belly hurts then this is the book for you.

5. Between The Lines by Tammara Webber
If you've been following my blog for a while then you know how much I adore Tammara Webbers Between The Lines series. It's unlike anything I've ever read before and I'm certain that pretty much everyone who reads it will fall desperately in love with it like I did.

4. Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines
Um hello have I not said enough about these books already? The Rosemary Beach series is one of my all time favorite series and Fallen Too Far started my love. If you have yet to read them then what the hell is wrong with you? Go buy it on your e-reader, order a copy or go to the store asap! You need this book in your life!

3. Faking It by Cora Carmack
This is the second book I read by Cora Carmack and I loved it even more than the first. I LOVED the characters and couldn't put the book down. I think New Adult books are perfect for the beach because they're fun and sexy and pretty easy to get into.

2. Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
We get to read more about Woods...do I need to say more?

1. Anna & The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Pretty much everyone on the book loving planet has read this book but in case you haven't you should definitely pick it up before your beach adventure. It's the perrrfect beachy read.

No comments:

Post a Comment