"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Character Madness Tag

1. Who is the best kick-ass character?
I think physically Rose from The Vampire Academy is the best kick-ass character. But personality wise I think Cora from the Marked Men series is super kick-ass.

2. Which character do you most dislike?
The first person that comes to mind is Nan from the Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines. I. Hate. Her.

3. If you could date any fictional character who would it be and why?
Peter Parker/Adrian Ivashkov/Rule Archer

4. If you could change any character in any way who would you change and what would you change about them?
Clary because she can be crazy annoying.

5. What character to you made all the wrong choices that didn't add anything to the book?
Again can I saw Clary. She always seems to make the wrong decisions and it's just so annoying.

6. Which character do you love to hate?
Aro from Twilight. I know he's "The Bad Guy" but I really like him. Don't judge me.

7. Favorite side character with the most heart?
Can I pick more than one? I just reread TFIOS and I think that Hazel and Augustus have the best parents I've ever read about.

8. What is your favorite fictional romantic relationship?
Augustus and Hazel! Hands. Down.

9. What character do you think was the strongest?
Are we talking physical strength or emotional strength? Physically I think Emmett from Twilight and emotionally Hazel from TFIOS.

10. Best protagonist?

How on earth can I answer that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment