"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Temptation of Lila & Ethan by Jessica Sorensen



I almost didn't want to write this review because I don't know if I can explain to you guys how amazing this book is.

I know that it's only February and the year has only just begun, but I can safely say that this is one of my favorite books of the year.

I have read about 5 of Jessica Sorensen's books and I think she's amazing. Her books aren't predictable contemporary romances. They have grit and they are truly works of art.

This is a companion to The Secret of Ella and Micha, which I did read. The Secret of Ella and Micha was actually the first Jessica Sorensen novel that I ever read and I have to admit it wasn't my favorite. I enjoyed it a lot, but I wasn't as in love with that as I am The Temptation of Lila and Ethan.

If you've read Ella & Micha then you know that Lila is the best friend of Ella and Ethan is the best friend of Micha. When Ella returns home she brings her friend Lila and that's how Lila and Ethan meet.
Lila and Ethan are living in Vegas and have become really close friends. However while they are friends they also have some serious sexual tension going on.

Throughout the book the two get closer and realize that their feelings go deeper than just friendship.
Lila has some serious issues to overcome and Ethan is there every step of the way.

I adore this couple.

Lila is a kick ass chick who has had to deal with a lot in her life. Ethan is literally one of the greatest male characters I've ever read about. I am so in love with this book and I am begging you to pick it up! There's also a novella called Lila & Ethan: Forever and Always which is also amazing!
 
The Temptation of Lila & Ethan Playlist
Beneath Your Beautiful by Passenger

Relax My Beloved by Alex Clare
Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran
Your Body Is A Wonderland by John Mayer
Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute
All I Ever Wanted by John Tyree
Your Guardian Angel by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus


Buy Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo
Books A Million
Book Depository

Get the novella (It's FREE) Lila & Ethan: Forever & Always Here:
Amazon
Barnes & Noble
Kobo


No comments:

Post a Comment