"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Cracker Book Tag


1. Pick a book with a wintery cover.
Dash and Lilys Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan. I think that cover is so beautiful and it makes me feel all wintery when I look at it.

2. Pick a book that you are likely to buy as a present.
Hmm...depends on who i'm buying for. I did buy a book as a present this year though and it was Let Me Off At The Top by Ron Burgundy :) I bought it for my best friend because he's a huge Anchorman fan.

3. Pick a festive themed book.
Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson and Lauren Myracle.

4. Pick a book you can curl up with by the fireplace.
Twilight. Hands down. Sorry Twi-haters.

5. Pick a book you want to read over the festive period.
I always want to read Harry Potter over the holidays. Those books are so big and they just scream winter read...However I have yet to read them. Lame.

6. Pick a book that's so good it gives you chills.
I finished Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines the other day and it gave me chills! It was so. freaking. good.
7. Pick a book that's going on your Christmas wish list.
I wanted Rule by Jay Crownover so effing bad and...I GOT IT! Thank you mom ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME BY CHECKING OUT MY BLOG. YOU MEAN EVERYTHING TO ME!

1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter is a good winter read. Curl up by the fire and get lost at Hogwarts.

    ReplyDelete