"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday





Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


10. Champion by Marie Lu
I shouldn't be excited for this because I haven't read Prodigy yet but I hear it's good...so i'm excited to finish the trilogy.

9. Dream Dark by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Yes this is a novella. Yes this is a legal answer.
8. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Mhm I know...came out decades ago. Still haven't read it.

7. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead
Whoa Kayleigh don't you ever buy books new? Yes in fact I do but I refuse to spend $15 on it. So until I see this sucker for a better price i'm just going to cry about the fact that I haven't read it yet.

6. Isla and The Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
You know what? I almost don't want to be excited for this. Why? Because it got pushed back and that just pisses me off. I'll forgive you this once Stephanie but don't let it happen again. (Also yes this does count as a sequel if you disagree then --as Zooey Deschanel says in Almost Famous-- feck you.)

5. Never Fade by Alexandra Bracken
Yes i'm aware that i'm the only person on the planet that hasn't read/bought a copy of this book yet. I suck and I apologize for that.

4. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
To be honest I was really excited about this book...now i'm nervous. I have heard CRAZY mixed reviews about this book. Actually that's a lie. Out of the 5 reviews i've watched/read only 1 person liked it. Now you see why i'm nervous?

3. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
I don't feel as if I need to explain why I am so excited for this book. If you don't already know well then you don't deserve to know. :)

2. ROME BY JAY CROWNOVER
I am so f'ing pumped for this book that I cannot control myself! The Marked Men series is one of my FAVORITES! If you haven't read Rule or Jet then again feck you. Just kidding but seriously read them. NOW!
1. Jay Crowover recently announced that she'll be for sure writing Nash, Rowdy and Asa's stories! What? Oh thank you book heavens.)

1 comment:

  1. There is only one book right now I want to get my hands on: http://www.amazon.com/World-After-Penryn-Days-Book-ebook/dp/B00DBE1P2Y/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=28AG4Z2IXU222&coliid=I1GHSC8TOC5UTI

    ReplyDelete