"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Monday, August 19, 2013

Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines


I have two words for you.

Rush. Finlay.

I'm in love. Serious book crush love people.

Abbi Glines you are a beautiful beautiful woman.

I've read The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers by Abbi Glines and I enjoyed both of those but this trilogy??? This trilogy is one of the best trilogys i've ever read!

Nope i'm not even kidding.

New Adult is like my new favorite genre.

Abbi Glines is one of my favorite authors now.

Fallen Too Far is about Blaire Wynn and Rush Finlay. Blaire has been dealt some pretty crappy cards and goes to go live with her father. However when she gets there her father isn't home but his new step son is. As a matter of fact it turns out the house that she was sent to is owned by her fathers new step son.

How does a young fella own a house? Well because he's the son of a famous rock legend.

Already you find him sexy don't you? Well ladies he also has tattoos and piercings. Keep your panties on i'm not finished with the review.

So anyways Rush makes it very clear that he hates Blaire's father so she assumes he hates her also.

Oh Blaire, how wrong you are.

Anywho Blaire gets a job at the local country club and ends up meeting some pretty cool people.

Problem is even though she's enjoying her new friends and job she can't get Rush off her mind. He's sexy and unfortunalty with a new chick every night.

Eventually though they can't deny their feelings for each other anymore and BAM just like that they became one of my all time favorite couples.

What's really cool about this book is it's not just romance. There is a LOT of history with the characters and shit gets cray!

I'm so in love with this book it's almost a problem. I can't stop thinking about how delish it was! I obviously loved Rush but I also really loved Blaire. She was a super kick ass girlie and I loved that. I really enjoyed the supporting characters also.

Seriously you need to check this book out. I promise you will NOT regret it. It's uh-mazing.

Fallen Too Far Playlist:

Beautiful With You by Halestorm
Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar
Fighter by Christina Aguilera
I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You) by John Mayer
Sex On Fire by Kings of Leon
Apologize by The Last Vegas
La La by Ashlee Simpson
Confessions of A Broken Heart (Daughter to Father) by Lindsay Lohan

Buy It Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment